domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

To remember, would you mind, just in case, to charge

Dosis de inglés 22/04/2012

1
- Recordar el … de … : to remember the … to…
· I can't remember the words to a song: no puedo recordar la letra de una canción.
· He can't remember the number to the bank account: no recuerda el número de la cuenta bancaria.

2
- ¿Te importaría + gerundio...? = would you mind + gerund...?.
- ¿Te importaría si…? = would you mind if…?.
            · Would you mind answering some questions?: ¿te importaría contestar unas preguntas?.
            · Would you mind taking me home?: ¿te importaría llevarme a casa?.
            · Would you mind if I turn on the TV?: ¿te importaría si enciendo la television?

3
- Por si acaso: just in case.
            · I’m taking the umbrella just in case it rains: cogeré el paraguas por si acaso llueve.
            · Just in case there is any mistake, I’ll check it: por si acaso hay algún error, lo comprobaré.
           
4
- Cobrar: to charge.
            · I'm going to charge you for the labor: te voy a cobar la mano de obra.
            · He’s going to charge you 5 euros: él te va a cobrar 5 euros.

No hay comentarios: